Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

U is for Uggs

These are a few things I am thankful for...


Oh, what's that you say? Only 20 year old sorority girls walking across campus to their next class wear gym shorts, uggs, and big t's?
Big fat false.

Hi, I'm Mandell. I wear uggs (pink ones sometimes), and gym shorts, and long sleeve fraternity t's (dating back to probably 2002 and 2 sizes too big) and I desperately wish I was still in college run errands like this.

And when it's cold enough (and even when it's not) I complete the look with this:
fleece or puffy vest or the obvious North Face or Patagonia fleece
I could never choose which I love most.
Judge away.

When will I feel too old to sport such collegiate things?? Hopefully never.


1 comment:

  1. This post made me LOL.. I love it! You can't go wrong with uggs and a pair of shorts ;) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!