Image Map

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

148

I am loving that there are less than 150 days until the wedding. 148 to be exact. Now if only it was less than 50...

*    *    *    *

I am loving that wedding gifts have already started arriving! We haven't even registered yet! 
Rachael Ray Cookware and Rachael Ray Food Totes (to carry food??)
I have this super sweet, apparently super addictive QVC shopper, great aunt. She called my mom telling her to be expecting packages. This was the first round and I'm pretty certain T and I will likely be the new owners of Rachel Ray's entire line of QVC products. Not complaining one bit about this but Lordy, I sure hope our house comes with ample cabinet space! 

*    *    *    *

I am loving our save the dates! LOVING. About a month delayed but hey, they're really just for "cute-sake" anyway right? Here's a sneak peek! So excited to share them soon! 
Wooo! Can't wait to get these babies in the mail! 

*    *    *    *

I am totally loving that it's almost summer. 15 1/2 school days. 
HOLLA!

*    *    *    *

I am loving that we're showering baby Charlotte, my most favorite niece, this weekend! 
A sneak of the fun party details. This cuteness is courtesy of my other SIL.

*    *    *    *

I am loving these summery flower arrangements and am chomppin' at the bit to fill our first home with flowers constantly! 

*    *    *    *

And last, but certainly not least, I am just loving this ginger bear. Always. Can't wait until we finally share a zip code (and nightly drinks on the porch with the pups)!

*    *     *     *

Happy Wednesday girls...
link up here and here



2 comments:

  1. I know I have said this before but enjoy every second!! Time flies and before you know it, you will be celebrating your anniversary!! I'm sooo happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute save the dates! I can't wait to see the whole thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!