Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2011

And so it begins...

Wedding season.

It's officially in session and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't so super duper pumped about it!!! (Even though exhaustion is sure to set in right around Christmas Eve)

Off to Oklahoma City (I was def the very last one on the plane-oops!) for our first wedding since October. Then we're heading to CABO where one of my four brothers will marry his lady and another sister will be added to my life!!

It sure doesn't hurt that I'm also missing 3 of the only 15 days of school we have left before Christmas break! It's a tough life I tell ya!

In other wedding related news (I warned you this was quickly becoming a wedding blog!) this cute couple got engaged last night!



Now she's got a gorgey rock on her finger too! YAY!

10.5.12 is taken (tentatively) but ANY other weekend will be just perfect, Kailey!

Crossing my fingers the groom doesn't shed a tear because I def forgot waterproof mascara. But really? Who am I kidding, I'd cry at the wedding of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy. Fail.

Until next week my friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Love hearing from you!