Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

so much happy

Last week we headed to Houston.

We had a lot to celebrate! 

My mama's birthday, a healthy baby developing just as he should after a little (big) scare, finally finding out if I'd be aunt to a girl and boy or two girls, and a short little getaway with my ginger bear! So much happy going on!

The whole fam met at my parents for an easy dinner. I absolutely LOVE when all 13 of us are together! 

I couldn't wait to find out if I'd be getting a new niece or nephew, and I definitely couldn't wait to see my little mini me, Charlotte!

Here's a tiny picture recap, but mainly just a bunch of picture of that precious Charlie girl! 

 It's a BOY! 
 Mr. Walker Taylor will make his debut in August!

I could not possibly love this angel anymore. 


 I bought these adorable espadrilles about 7 months before she was born (Before we even knew 'she' was a she, I was just a little excited about becoming an aunt) and seeing them of that cute foot...ahhhh! Die. 

It's always a dog party at Lollie's. 
(my mom's a fantastic grandmother to 5 pups)

Dinner time!  

Such a doll!

First she found my jewelry.  
MK and Tiffany's. The girls already got great taste

Then she found Travlin' Dog.
Isn't Travler just the most patient, sweetest thing you've ever seen?

I honestly think I will be comfortable leaving my babe's in the watchful eye of this girl.
(as baby goes crawling towards trouble)

The following morning we booked it to Costa Rica.  It was an amazing trip and we can't wait to go back again in the relatively near future. Here's a glimpse of how we spent the weekend...

First catch of the trip. These sails are gorgeous creatures and so.much.fun. to reel in! 

More of our trip soon!

It was a happy, happy, happy long weekend! That's for sure!

1 comment:

Love hearing from you!