Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

182

182 days ago...

6 months ago...

Half a year ago... 

I got married.  


To Turbo. Mr. Travis Layne.


And it will go down in the books as one of my better decisions in life.


Ok, probably the best.


Alright, hands down the best. 

-  -  -

We celebrated last night with a trip to the taxidermist, boiling shrimp, sausage, crab, and potatoes, and watching Duck Dynasty.

We keep it classy up in here in 1001.

Well, that's partly a lie. While we did spend our evening enjoying an assortment of redneck indulgences, it didn't dawn on me that we had been married for HALF a YEAR until I hopped in the shower. Where naturally, most of my best thinking takes place. 

Holy moly, where has the time gone? I mean weren't we just on our second, first day?? 

And while it's been wonderful, I do wish time would slow just a smidge...


The days are long, but the years are short.

Ain't that the truth?

-  -  -

Here's to 21,900 days longer. 


I love you Turbo! 

-  -  -

And for the record, I had never been to a taxidermist before. My 6 year old self was having a field day! If you have kids, you should seek one out.  Really, it was that cool. 

{Now, everyone in favor of a little Turbo say "I!"}

3 comments:

  1. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

    time flies when you're a SAHW...I mean, when you're havin fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th month! What a precious couple :) Your dress is beautiful too! Time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romantic post! Following from the RTSTH HOP - hope you can follow back ;-) https://www.facebook.com/HappyAndBlessedHome
    I think you'd like my preK printables ;-)
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com
    PS I do a Friday Linky party if you want to link up!
    http://happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun/

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!