Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

prep


Love it. Always have, always will.

Where on earth can I find these shorts? Must have.

Oh, my poor children. This will be them for sure. Just as soon as I get a Tech hat on him, that little gentleman will be ready for tailgate! COMPLETE CUTENESS!

And is it just me or do nautical and preppy go together? I def think they do! Summer gets me full swing into preppier clothes and has me wishing I was constantly here...

and what I would give for Travis to buy me this pink boat...
via

Wonder how mad he'd be if I painted his pink...
Do I dare? I think if I have any hopes of marrying him the answer is sadly no.

Speaking of boats, these days I'm constantly dreaming of spending hours with T and his favorite hobby. And I've been begging him to take me to do this:
Come on people, have you seen "A River Runs Through It"? Fly fishing is hott.

 On a different fishing note, I'm loving this dress T got me last weekend.

I think I'll wear it fly fishing with my thigh high wade boots! Just perf! ha

These two items are on the top of my prepp-ish wish list! 
 via
I'll be needing this just as soon as I buy an awesome camera!


THIS DOOR! AH-maze.
 via

And let's not forget everyone's favorite Preppy.

So ladies...

What are you loving? 
Link up!



6 comments:

  1. haha love your style! pinks boats, adorable kids, fantastic doors! all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Love the touch-up on that picture! I really like that bracelet! And I think Forever21 has those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nautical stuff! I have a special place in my heart for anything nautical!

    New Follower!

    http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pins and I am sure the hubby wouldnt care if you painted his boat (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking for pink shorts, JCrew always has a great selection. Nice pins!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!