Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

color crush


I LOVE neutrals.  Always have,always will.  I can thank my mama for that.


There is no doubt my house will be one neutral canvas. 
Just like my closet, my wedding, and about everything else I put my touch on...

BUUT in all the neutral wonderfulness I love hints of colors here and there.

With the house hunt coming to an end I am letting my mind run a little wild with possibilities.
(inspection today, pleeeease PRAY it goes smoothly and that N High St will be our new home)

And while this picture sums up basically everything about my style and fave colors...

these are some color combos I'm crushing on
all via pinterest





I am so excited to share my "inspiration" pieces for each room!  But I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch! Speaking of chickens.......we'll be getting some of those too!


(and bees, there will def be bees! duh)


*     *     *     *     *

I'm loving that we're one step closer to owning a home.

I'm loving our wedding is only 45 days away. 

I'm loving that I get to spend a weekend with this ginger
and all of our best friends, in our favorite Texas town.

I'm loving the way things are going!

I sure hope you're
{LOVING LIFE}
too!

link up here and here!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE neutrals too - I can't wait to decorate a whole house in them!! Crossing my fingers for your inspection..eeekk so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love neutrals too!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!