Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First link up!

My first link up! Fun!

I'm linking up with Tara over at fabulous but evil for Target Tuesdays (and I have NO idea how to "grab a button" like all the cool kids do..help?)

I had to run to Targ after work today to pick up a rx. Go figure...my insurance is now not accepting refills and I have to fill it through a mail order ?? (pain in my butt - and I just lost a monthly excuse to go to Target and browse for 20 minutes waiting for it to be filled)....grr. Anyway, I decided to browse regardless and you all know where that leads you...

Here are some of my random purchases...
 
I LOVE stationary especially when it's $1! I'm also loving the legwarmers/boots look! It hasn't been cool enough to try it out but I'm certain it'll quickly become a fave...wiiinter, where are yooou?? And I don't know about you but I have been loving that puke-y/pea green color (otherwise known as chartreuse) for some time now. So, when I saw this necklace that has both that, wood beads, layers, and a sales tag, it had to be mine - it's cuter in person, really! I also got a couple dresses perfect for boots and tights ($6 each!)

What I am also loving at Targ right now is this genius designer, Albertus Swanepoel
I'll take one of each of those please!! (and probably wear them never)
And this year, as every year, I am loving the the basic Merona pashminas.
I need this is chartreuse and magenta. And maybe navy. And black and gray.

On another random shopping note...I went to Payless.  It has probably been 10 years since I last went to one but when I saw a teacher friend's cute shoes today I had to go! And of course they do BOGO which is always a plus. I came home with this pair of shoes (almost identical to the Lucky brand pair I debated getting but a fraction of the cost) and this fun $7 scarf:
I didn't find the cute shoes my friend had and I wasn't too impressed with much else but I was excited about these purchases! I'd say it's worth a looksie!
Okay, now seriously people...how do I grab a button?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love target! I also love stationary. Just bought some the other day from TJ MAXX

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!